Network Admin (L3)
We are looking for Senior Network Administrator(s) with experience range between 6 to 9 years, with a solid technical background in routing, switching and ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. The primary responsibility is to support existing network infrastructure on 24x7 basis for a set of customers, be escalation point for other teams for network related issues.
Years of experience: 6 to 9 years
Relevant Experience Min 6 years and at least 2 years of L3 experience into routing and switching Administration.
Educational Qualification: Full time Diploma/Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred) with excellent academic track record.
You will be working at L3 level on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g. routing, switching, firewall, load balancers, WAN accelerators and cloud networking. You are responsible for providing support for Wintel and Linux teams, handle the escalated issues adhering to SLAs. You are also be responsible for creating, reviewing and modifying various documentation, participate in CAB meetings, participate in on call duty 24x7.
• Must have a hands-on experience on Routing and Switching
• You must have worked on enterprise grade network (Install, Configure and Maintain)
• Firewall (Cisco, PAN, Fortigate) experience
• Prior experience working at an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams.
• Having working (configure and troubleshoot) experience on breadth of technologies e.g. load balancers, WAN accelerators, MPLS, etc.
• Experience on network management tools (e.g. Solarwinds, Netflow, Radius, TACACS, Wireshark, Ethereal, etc)
• Strong plus for experience on patch management tool administration (WSUS, SCCM, Landesk, Shavlik etc.)
• ITIL Certification
• CCNP or equivalent certification
To download detailed job description please Click Here
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.