Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
We are looking for Service Delivery Manager(s) with experience range between 10 to 13 years, with a solid technical background, team leadership, project management skills, customer interfacing and ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. The primary responsibility is to manage service delivery (operational, project, escalation) for a set of customers utilizing the technical team working in shifts, and coordinate the day to day work as well as new projects.
Years of experience: 10 to 13 years
Relevant Experience 10 years in IT infrastructure of which 2 plus years directly working with customer and should have worked 2-3 years with current organization.
Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred)
Customer Interaction: This is primarily an outbound role i.e. activities you will be responsible for will directly involve customers or a representative at our US office, and is communication heavy rather than troubleshooting or task execution. You will be attending scheduled conference calls with customers and US counterparts for regular work planning and projects. Sometimes you will be the primary driver of these meetings and will be responsible for coming up with the proper agenda items and lead the conversation, prepare and circulate minutes of meeting. You will be responsible for effective relationship with customer representatives.
Process Leadership: You will be responsible for service level agreement (SLA) adherence and reporting to customer and Stratogent management on regular and frequent basis. Highlight the delivery issue to higher ups, work with leads and managers to improvise the process for better and effective delivery
Project Management: Prepare project plan and customize templates per the technologies and customer specifics. Responsible for taking a project work breakdown structure and turn into a professional project plan with resource assignments, dependencies, milestones, critical path identification, cost estimation and optimization etc. You will also be responsible for keeping the projects running in parallel with day to day operations, ensuring resourcing is done and completion dates are feasible. Does time and cost accounting for projects and submits timesheets to accounts for invoicing project work.
Incidents & Requests: Ticketing system owner for overall work queue for a set of customers. The focus is on completeness of ticket triage, ensuring timely updates to tickets, and proper prioritization and assignments. You will also determine what work items are active, what the customer expects (not the implementation details), communicates ETA and priorities. Routes task items to the leads for distribution among the team. You will also act as interface with customer or with the US SDM depending on the client, takes heat and manages expectations when things go wrong. Manages and mitigates crisis incidents through excellent coordination. Keeps all the necessary stake holders (DM, US DMs , Stratogent management, client) updated at all times
Cost and Quality: You are required to track and report the quality of deliverables and work with Leads and Managers for improvement of the same. You will also be tracking and reporting the resource utilization, cost of delivery and projects for the set of customers.
• Must have a technical background, with prior hands-on experience of system administration
• Must have service mindset and empathy. Must deal with a level of ambiguity, chaos and apparent stubbornness from customers, and manage around it by thinking through the issue or request from the customer’s perspective to drive to a reasonable conclusion
• Must have prior experience on Project Management and ITIL process knowledge
• Must have prior experience of onsite-offshore delivery model and should have directly worked with US/European customers and colleagues
• Prior experience working at an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus.
• Certification in PMP and ITIL will be a strong plus
• A strong plus would be breadth of technical experience i.e. candidate has done enough in cloud, networking, storage, backups etc.
To download detailed job description please Click Here
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.