Service Delivery Lead (SDL)
We are looking for Service Delivery Lead(s) with experience range between 8 to 11 years, with a solid technical background, team leadership, project management skills and ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. The primary responsibility is to manage service delivery (operational, project, escalation) for a set of customers utilizing the technical team working in shifts, and coordinate the day to day work as well as new projects.
Years of experience: 8 to 11 years
Relevant Experience Min 8 years in IT infrastructure (Windows/Linux/Exchange) of which 2 plus years as Lead and should have worked 2-3 years in current organization.
Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred)
Technical Leadership: Provide technical leadership to the team in dealing with operational and project activities and establishes good working practices in the team. Help the team on escalated issues.
Customer Interaction: Interact with the various stakeholders on technology and process, be part of CR review and technical review meetings
Process Leadership: Review the delivery process and improve for better output from the team. Review the shift reports, escalations and assists managers with a SLA, customer onboarding, projects and customer satisfaction
Team Leadership: Manage and guide a team of senior and junior IT specialists who perform operational and project tasks during work shifts. Utilize staff strengths, mentor staff in weak areas and identify areas for improvements and trainings
Incidents & Requests: Identifies risky changes, and works out a contingency plan and is primary owner for incident reports that get sent to customers for major issues. Assist service delivery manager and other seniors: When he/she requests validation of work done or analysis of a new customer request, review the work or ticket.
Quality: Track, report and improvise quality of deliverables (incident/problem solution, requests and project deliverables. Introduce innovative ideas to make it repeatable and sustainable practice for the team. Introduce innovative ideas for quality improvements
• Must have prior working experience (Installing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting) in Windows Servers & Active Directory
• Must have prior working experience (Installing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting) either in Microsoft collaboration tools (Exchange, Lync/Skype) or VMWare
• Should have experience in preparing and reviewing the documents required to execute any minor or major changes and should have ITIL process knowledge
• Must have prior experience of onsite-offshore delivery model and should have directly worked with US/European customers and colleagues
• Candidate with breadth of technologies (patch management tools, Linux, Virtualization & Cloud technologies) and working experience with an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company have strong plus
• Relevant certifications (ITIL, MCSE-Server, MCSE-Exchange, VCP etc..) will be a strong plus
To download detailed job description please Click Here
Please send resumes to: email@example.com.