We are looking for Techincal Lead with experience range between 8 to 11 years, with a solid technical background, team leadership, project management skills and ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. The primary responsibility is to provide technical and team leadership for set of customers on networking capabilities – routing, switching, firewall, load balancers, etc.
Years of experience: 8 to 11 years
Relevant Experience Min 8 years in Network Administration and at least 2 years in handling team of Network L3 and should have worked 2-3 years in current organization.
Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred)
Technical Leadership: Responsible for overall performance of the team. Responsible for leading and executing technical discovery, design and deployment deliverable. Assist delivery team to prepare required documentation like HLD, LLD and test plan and prepare execution plan & WBS required for the project implementation and review the documents required to execute any minor and major changes. Troubleshooting to a specialist level within Network Infrastructures including Resilient and High Availability service solutions
Customer Interaction: Interact with the various stakeholders on technology, project and process, be part of CR review and technical review meetings
Process Leadership: Identifies tasks that keep recurring e.g. firmware upgrade, and get procedures and checklists created. Identify areas for automation and work with leads and managers to get it done. Go over frequent and persistent alerts and bring up observations and action items to discuss with seniors and peers for further actions. Assist service delivery manager in customer onboarding, project planning and execution
Team Leadership: Manage and guide a team of IT specialists who perform operational and project tasks during work shifts. Utilize staff strengths, mentor staff in weak areas and identify areas for improvements and trainings
Incidents & Requests: Identifies risky changes, and works out a contingency plan and is primary owner for incident reports that get sent to customers for major issues. Assist service delivery manager and other seniors: When he/she requests validation of work done or analysis of a new customer request, review the work or ticket.
Quality: Track, report and improvise quality of deliverables (incident/problem solution, requests and project deliverables. Introduce innovative ideas to make it repeatable and sustainable practice for the team. Introduce innovative ideas for quality improvements
• Must have prior design experience solutions in distributed network, locations and related technologies
• Must have prepared design and project required documents (HLD, LLD, Test Plan , Execution plan & WBS)
• Must have prior working experience (Installing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting) Switches, routers, firewalls, and WAN technologies like VPN, MPLS, BGP.
• Should have experience in preparing and reviewing the documents required to execute any minor or major changes and should have ITIL process knowledge
• Working experience with load balancers and WAN acceleration products and networking part of cloud technologies
• Background in dealing with global and remote teams
• Relevant certifications (Cisco CCNP, CCIE, etc)
To download detailed job description please Click Here
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.