Wintel Admin (L3)
We are looking for Senior System Administrator(s) with experience range between 6 to 9 years, with a solid technical background into Windows Server Administration, Active Directory Administration and server hardware administration, and ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. The primary responsibility is to support existing windows infrastructure on 24x7 basis for a set of customers, be escalation point for L1 and L2 teams.
Years of experience: 6 to 9 years
Relevant Experience Min 6 years and at least 2 years of L3 experience into Windows Server Administration.
Educational Qualification: Full time Diploma/Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred) with excellent academic track record.
You will be working at L3 level on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g. windows server, active directory, patching tools, server hardware (blade as well as rack), various enterprise grade antivirus systems, various virtualizations and public cloud (HyperV, VMWare, Azure, AWS). You are responsible for providing senior level of support for Wintel team, handle the escalated issues and requests from juniors adhering to SLAs. You are also be responsible for creating, reviewing and modifying various documentation, participate in CAB meetings, participate in on call duty 24x7.
• Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server side infrastructure (Windows 2008, 2012, Active Directory, Server Hardware etc.) and associated technologies e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS and Group Policies
• You must have worked on enterprise grade server hardware (Install ,Configure and Maintain) IBM,HP and Dell Rack Servers
• Prior experience working at an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus.
• Strong plus for candidate having working (configure and troubleshoot) experience on breadth of technologies e.g. terminal servers, windows clustering, MS NLB, VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS etc.
• Strong plus for experience with various blade systems (IBM, HP, DELL, UCS, etc...)
• Strong plus for experience on patch management tool administration (WSUS, SCCM, Landesk, Shavlik etc.)
• Working experience (install, configure, manage and troubleshoot) on enterprise grade antivirus system
• Relevant certifications (ITIL, MCSA, MCSE-Server, VCP etc..) will be a strong plus
To download detailed job description please Click Here
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.