Wintel Ops (L2)
We are looking for System Administrators with experience range between 3 to 5 years, with a technical background in Windows, VMWare, Hardware, Exchange, Active Directory and patch management and ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. The primary responsibility is to keep IT infrastructure running for set of customers on. The technologies involved are Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Server Hardware, Patch Management etc.
Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
Relevant Experience Min 3 years of experience working on Windows Server Infrastructure and at least 1 year of L2 level support on Windows Sever, Hardware and VMware
Educational Qualification: Full time Diploma/Bachelors/Masters Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred) with excellent academic track record.
You will be working at L2 level on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g. windows server, active directory, patching tools, server hardware (blade as well as rack), various enterprise grade antivirus systems, various virtualizations and public cloud (HyperV, VMWare, Azure, AWS), exchange server. You are responsible for providing support for Wintel team, escalate the unresolved issues and requests to seniors adhering to SLAs. You are also be responsible for creating, reviewing and modifying various documentation
• Hands-on experience of system administration (install, configure, manage and troubleshoot) of Windows server side infrastructure (Windows 2008/2012, Server Hardware etc.)
• Created Virtual Machine, performed cloning, created and deleted snapshots, added and removed hardware resources on GuestOS
• Configured and performed basic troubleshooting of RAID (Software and hardware) and comfortable using disk management tools
• Prior experience working at Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus.
• Configured and performed basic troubleshooting of Active directory, DNS and Group Policy, DHCP
• Exchange: Have created User, shared and conference mailbox. Have done troubleshooting for inbound and outbound mail queues
• Patch management: Has done applied security patches on windows server using tools such as WSUS, SCCM, LANDesk etc...
• Anti-Virus: Have done troubleshooting AV definitions updates, cleaned, deleted & quarantine infected files
• Knowledge on ITIL will be a strong plus
• Relevant certifications (MCSA, VCP etc..) will be a strong plus
To download detailed job description please Click Here
Please send resumes to: email@example.com.